Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You're My Cuppy Cake, Gumdrop

Again, several months late, but couldn't help sharing some pics of my precious nephew. Logan was born on February 14, 2009. This will be perfect when he's in elementary school because there will always be cupcakes and a party on his birthday. Not so perfect when he gets older because all his friends will have to take their girlfriends out for Valentines Day. AND if he doesn't have a girl, not only will he be alone on Valentines Day, but he'll also be alone on his birthday! Anyways here's some of my favorite pics.
I think he looks like a little elf in this pic.
He also looks a little like Popeye the Sailor Man to me too.
Aunt Jessie made his first Birthday cupcakes!
On second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea to give him any more cupcakes.
I love him so much!
He's definitely a thinker.
But every once in a while you get a smile!
Happy Birthday, Cuppycake!

No comments:

Post a Comment